background

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thinking of you today...

Today for lunch reminded me of my Dad....

It was a Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich!! He has perfected this sandwich! It may sound silly to some, but there is a science to the PB & J and no one can make them as good as my Dad!

Let me give you some pointers to perfecting this sandwich...
  • Start with some good quality whole wheat bread
  • Jam instead of jelly - Jam spreads easier and evenly compared to jelly
  • The PB & J have to be spread evenly and equally
  • This sandwich isn't complete without BBQ chips and a Dr. Pepper to go with it!
  • Yum!

Also...


He makes the best grilled chicken! No one has come close to his grilled chicken! I have tried to make it like him and it's just not the same!

He gives the worlds best shoulder massages! I always tell him his hands are magic because he knows right where the knots are!!

Daddies are so important!

I know I can always call my Dad (and Mom) and he will be there for me no matter what! You are always there to guide and teach me.....I am always learning from you! I Love you Dad, always!






I can remember doing this when I was little!





This quote is so true!








Top 3 Dad Sayings:
  • Do you think money grows on trees!?!
  • Don't make me come back there!
  • Go ask your Mother!
(Too funny...I Love it!)



We have had so many fun beach days together that I will treasure forever!





I Love you Daddeo!!



Have you called your Dad (or that special someone like a Dad) today?
If you haven't, you should!


Have a Wonderful Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment