background

Friday, November 18, 2011

Shower Art

Sometimes it can be quite difficult getting myself ready with two little ones. Tensley will usually be in her bouncy chair or I give her some toys to play with on my bathroom floor where I can still see her. At times she escapes and I have to pause my getting ready to chase her down and bring her back into the bathroom. Tegan is usually playing with lip gloss and with my Victoria Secret sprays...she calls them my "Spritz" She loves them! She sprays a little of each kind on - she is always nice and strong smelling!

I got some Dry and Erase markers in the dollar section at Target. Patrick and I write little notes to each other on the bathroom mirror. (My mom did this for my brother and I growing up...she would put inspirational quotes or a simple Good Luck on your test today) So Patrick and I started doing this too!


I pointed the camera up, that's why you see my ceiling!


I decided one day to let Tegan play with the Dry and Erase markers on our shower door while I was getting ready...She loves doing this!! It keeps her busy while I'm getting ready too! It's great, it can be erased when were all done! Sometimes if it's a Work of Art she doesn't want erased, we take a pictures of it!


-Tegan's Shower Art-
It's a whale she said!



Don't look too close! (nope, that's right - we don't squeegee!)



See the fin at the bottom - It's by the bubbles!! Love it!!


Have a Beautiful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is sweet & funny. But now I know what to get you for xmas...a squeegee! love ya momma

    ReplyDelete