background

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Let's Catch Up!

Wow it's been awhile since I have blogged! I will try and get you caught up!:)

Patrick had applied and interviewed for a position within his company last week. I could tell this was the first time Patrick applied for a job that he really, really wanted! He found out today some Amazing news....HE GOT THE JOB!!! YAY! I am sooo very proud of him! He does so much for me and the girls! He always makes sure were taken care of! I often have to remind him that it doesn't matter how much money you make, but that you enjoy what your doing and you are Happy! That is most important in any job! I am so Lucky that I have been able to stay at home with the girls! A job to me that has been priceless and makes me so Happy! (Which is thanks to my amazing husband!) So his new adventure will begin in July. He will be doing some traveling that comes along with the job, so keep him in your prayers!:)


Tegan Graduated...

Our little Tegan graduated from Pre-kindergarten! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! Her and all the little kids she goes to school with wore cap and gowns!! They sang songs and the owner of the school called their names to give them a graduation certificate. My mom video taped it so I will have to add that on here when I get it from her. It was just precious! So she will be going into kindergarten! I can't believe how fast time goes! She is becoming such a big girl now, with her own opinions and ideas! She is so sweet! Our Sweet T!

Tegan is on the right side:)



Tegan in her cap and gown


Family picture
 

 
 
Tegan and her Preschool Teacher
 
 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET T!
Tegan also turned 5 years old on May 30th! We had a special family day!:)
 
Tegan woke up to special Birthday balloons!
 
 
 
FIVE years old!!!
 

 


Tegan's Birthday Interview:

1) favorite color- "pink pink pink"
2) favorite thing to do- "build a fort"
3) favorite thing to do at school- "play outside with my friends"
4) favorite toy- "Uncle Clay Clay's penguin" he left with her to take care of when he left for the Navy...aww!"
5) favorite fruit- "oranges!"
6) favorite tv show- "Mickey Mouse Club House"
7) favorite lunch- "peanut butter and jelly"
8) favorite outfit- "pink dress"
9) favorite game- "tag,  no actually hide and seek!"
10) favorite snack- haha, she came up to me and whispered..."can you ask treat instead? haha I said yes. "Oreos she said!" (Im asking her these questions while we are having dessert, which is oreos!:)
11) favorite animal- "Neeehhh Nehhh Horsey!"
12) favorite song- "Baba Baba" by Justin Beiber or as she calls him "Justin Beaver"
13) favorite book- "Dora"
14) who is your best friend- "Tatum and Averie"
15) favorite cereal- "the colored one" Fruit Loops:)
16) favorite thing to do outside- "Play with Tensley at the park"
17) favorite drink- "Nemonaid" :)
18) favorite holiday- "La La it's Christmas! Actually I love Valentines and Christmas!"
19) favorite thing to take to bed with you at night- "My pink puppy and my penguin!"
20) favorite thing to eat for breakfast- "cinnamon toast"
21) what do you want to be when you grow up? "Ballet trainer because I want to do Ballet"

 

Easter...I know it was a couple of months ago, but here are some pictures from that special holiday!

Easter where we live is all about the kids and families! We have such a great time! They have pictures with the Easter bunny, a petting zoo, Easter egg hunt, pony rides, games and snacks! So here are some pictures from our fun day!


Tensley running around


Tegan holding a baby chick


Tegan & Caylon being sweet and giving Eskimo kisses!




Patrck and I being silly




Tensley & Tegan...(Tensley is making a silly face, but this is the only other picture of the two of them from this day)



Tegan and Caylon on a pony ride


Cousin David and Tegan paying egg toss!


My cousin David and Tegan have always had this special little bond together! So cute!


 
Tegan & Tensley Easter Bunny 2012



Have a Beautiful day!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Those pics were so cute! They are going to have great memories.-love momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures! It's amazing how fast they grow. Beautiful girls you have, just like their mommy!

    ReplyDelete