background

Friday, March 9, 2012

Days Go By

Wow!! Time has flown by! I cannot believe how long it has been since I have blogged! I downloaded some pictures and little videos from my phone and thought I would post some!


Tegan making Tensley Giggle!
Silly girls!



Little Tensley pushed opened the laundry room door and found the dog food!
She thought this was pretty funny!!



Tegan, smile purdy girl!



Cousins picture!
Caylon, Tegan, Tensley, Adelyn, Alexis, & Nixon
Tensley looking down!


Cousins picture - take 2!
Tensley looking up!



Tegan's first ride at the Zoo!




Tegan on Valentines Day!



Sweet Sisters!





Giggle Box!!!
I was making a funny noise and Tensley thought it was so funny!!



Sweet Sleepy little Tensley!




Sister Love!



Have an Amazing Day today!!

1 comment:

  1. oh...those are so cute! Tensley is becoming her own little person and you can tell she is already looking up to her big sister. Love those girls!
    Love, grandmama

    ReplyDelete